Get a Digital or Print License to the Ibbotson® SBBI Chart
The Ibbotson SBBI reflects a 97-year examination of past capital market returns and provides historical insight into the performance characteristics of various asset classes. This graph illustrates the hypothetical growth of inflation and a $1 investment in four traditional asset classes from January 1, 1926, through December 31, 2023.
The SBBI Key highlights include:
- History of major asset classes since 1926.
- Key historical events provide context for asset class movement, also known as “Growth of $1”.
- Demonstrates the importance of staying invested.
- We offer two different licenses for advisors interested in using the Ibbotson SBBI. See below for details.
For more options like larger print quantities of the Ibbotson SBBI wall chart, SBBI handout, and co-branding options, please contact us here.
|$299USD per Advisor License
|$50USD per Advisor License
Purchasing 1 Advisor License of the Ibbotson SBBI chart’s digital version provides one Advisor access to redistribute the chart with up to 50 Clients digitally. You may only share this chart via email campaigns or on teleconference calls. This chart cannot be shared via social media or through your website.
|Each Print-Ready PDF license provides access to print ONLY 1 copy of each chart for personal use. You may select to purchase more than one print license to print additional copies. The dimensions of this chart are set for print at 25″x38″ with printers marks. No modifications are allowed.
Specifications & Purchasing Information
- This is a single-use digital file that will be delivered to the email address provided during purchase.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
- Purchasing one license for the digital version of the Ibbotson SBBI chart provides access to one advisor to digitally redistribute it to up to 50 clients. Multiple licenses will need to be purchased to redistribute it to more than 50 clients.
- Purchasing one print license allows one advisor to print one chart for personal use. To print more than one chart, multiple licenses will need to be purchased.
- The SBBI (Stocks, Bonds, Bills, and Inflation) is a premium image available through our Financial Communications Library.
- This file is also offered in poster size and as a handout with market commentary. To inquire about additional licensing options, please contact email@example.com.